57 Main Street, Montville
This New England inspired home will leave you SPEECHLESS! With gorgeous street appeal and location, this home is a combination of superb architecture, design and quality.
Perched on top of the range and only a short stroll into the village of Montville, you will soak up the outstanding north eastern aspect and panoramic views over the Sunshine Coast and Hinterland from almost every room in this home.
The distinctive style, sophisticated decor and magnificent scenery, creates a luxurious haven for rest and relaxation that your family and friends will adore.
* Built by Ross Sinclair Constructions / Interior Design by John Croft Design
* 1/2 an acre of level, landscaped grounds – no neighbours in sight!
* Amazing, uninterrupted coast and valley views – Noosa through to Caloundra
* Elegant Formal Living Room and Grand Foyer, Informal Living Rooms and Study
* Large timber verandahs leading onto the back lawn and deck on the upper level
* Coffered Ceilings, Blackbutt timber floors, Built in glass cabinetry
* Master built kitchen with Miele Appliances and Granite bench tops
* 3 spacious and ensuited bedrooms all with spectacular views
* Exquisite porcelain tiled, 5 star quality bathrooms with marble vanities
* B and B compliant with potential for additional income
* Guest wing (4th Bedroom) or work from home office with guest bathroom
* Ducted Air Conditioning, Gas Fireplace, Solar Panels, 120000l of water
This warm and inviting home has made its mark as one of the Hinterlands most noted and recognised properties. The design of this building will only get better with age, as well as the ever expanding vista of the vibrant Sunshine Coast landscape.
Position yourself to act quickly as this masterpiece will be HOT PROPERTY!!!
Contact RE/MAX Hinterland for viewing times.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Lot Square Feet: 2622 Square Mtr approx.
- Price: Offers Above $1,250,000
- Parking: 2
- Heat / Cool: yes
- Air Conditioning: yes