32 Gaden Road Montville ; One of Montville’s finest properties. Presiding over gorgeous Lake Baroon views, this stunning Colonial style residence provides incomparable indoor & outdoor entertaining and is nestled on 3+ picturesque, usable acres.
Approached by a long bitumen driveway this private estate offers the ultimate in hinterland living. Features of the home include:
* a perfect blend of functional and spacious design with multiple living areas (formal and informal)
* expansive covered verandahs surround the home and a Federation style gazebo provides the perfect space to enjoy the stunning vista whilst entertaining friends and family
* 5 oversized bedrooms (most with built-ins) with views over the Lake; master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in-robe
* modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage space; informal dining adjoins the kitchen
* quality appointments throughout the home including: high ceilings; Red Iron Bark newly laid polished timber flooring; quality carpet; neutral dcor; f/s fireplace; Western Red Cedar joinery and sash windows; French doors.
There is so much to explore as you meander around the 3+ park-like acres:
* beautifully landscaped gardens; manicured lawns; gorgeous established trees; sandstone retaining walls; kids playground area; plenty of flat land around the home ~ plenty of room for a tennis court and pool
* self sufficient home with a 5.2KW solar system and ample water supply
* plenty of storage area under the home; seperate workshop off the double lock up garage
* sought after position just minutes from Montville village; 20 minutes to the Coast private schools and beaches
* offers a private and peaceful haven away from the hustle and bustle of the city and is private and peaceful.
This truly is a unique home set on a fabulous usable block. This home is sure to impress the most discerning buyer. With all this on offer and being under 2 minute drive to Montville village, the property won’t last long on the market.
- Address: 32 Gaden rd
- Subdivision: Montville
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Acres: 1.22 Hectares
- Price: 1,200,000
- 5 oversized bedrooms (most with built-ins) with views over the Lake; master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Style: colonial
- Parking: 2
- Heat / Cool: yes
- expansive covered verandahs surround the home and a Federation style gazebo provides the perfect space to enjoy the stunning vista whilst entertaining friends and family