149 Towen Mountain Road – This immaculately presented home is nestled on a private, picturesque ~2.5 acre block and boasts a lovely rural aspect. With space to move inside and outside of the home, this property is perfectly positioned and designed for idyllic country living….but is just minutes from all conveniences!
Features of the property include:
* House is of eco-friendly construction: solid brick; rendered; fully insulated; total hardwood framing; solar hot water system
* Multiple spacious, light-filled living areas that are framed by a beautiful rural backdrop and manicured lawns; two large living areas, family room with cosy fire-place and a formal lounge
* Master bedroom with ensuite; good sized bedrooms
* Large gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops; ample storage; large ceramic cook top; s/s dishwasher
* High 9ft ceilings throughout; timber cornices and architraves; neutral dcor; air-conditioning; an expanse of glass in the living areas and bedrooms to capture the gorgeous outlook
* Covered verandah along the front of the home perfect for entertaining!
* Lovely rural views over Nambour and surrounds; north facing.
As you meander around the park-like grounds you will experience a wonderful ambience and feel like you are in your own piece of paradise.
* Manicured lawn with established trees and gardens
* 25 fruiting trees producing organic certified fruit for self-consuming or sellable to local organic fruit shops (avocado, lemon, organs, mandarins, grapefruits, mangoes, star fruit, lychee, mulberries, banana, macadamia nuts and more!)
* A lovely grassed flat area perfect for the children or grandchildren
* Easement to a picturesque spring-fed dam (with an electric pump to give 125m head pressure to water supply for garden taps and computer controlled automatic watering system)
* Large work shed with bench, vice and concrete floor; fenced run for animals; DLUG; large carport (3 car storage perfect for the caravan or boat!); 96,000l underground tank with a new constant pressure pump
* Fabulous swimming pool with deck and shade structure
* Perfectly positioned in a highly sought after peaceful location just 2 minutes from St John’s College, Nambour and 20 minutes from the Coast and airport.
- Address: 149 Towen Mountain rd
- Subdivision: Nambour
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Price: $555,000
- Master bedroom with ensuite; good sized bedrooms
- Swimming Pool: yes
- Parking: 4
- Heat / Cool: yes