Auction Sat 28 Mar 1:00pm – On Site
Inspections Sat 14 Mar 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Inspections Sat 21 Mar 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Inspections Sat 28 Mar 12:00pm – 1:00pm
OPEN SAT 12:00 – 1:00PM – Finally, a property where there is no need to compromise
At last, a property that we guarantee will tick all of the boxes for that perfect lifestyle farm you have been waiting for.
Set on 20 of the most magnificent acres, a meandering creek flows through the grazing paddocks below the elevated homestead, that you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
There is SO MUCH ON OFFER at 129 Murer Drive, you must INSPECT to appreciate this unique estate.
* 20 rolling green North Maleny Acres (pockets of rainforest, dams, creek)
* Rambling Homestead with all of the modern conveniences
* Large stable complex with a full size dressage arena
* Northern Aspect with glorious views over the valleys and beyond
* Whisper quiet location with absolute privacy assured
* Huge work sheds and storage areas
* All of the hard work has been completed – Move in and enjoy!
Bring the family, the cattle, horses and your dog. They will absolutely love this place. A real country gem and it is going to make a great home for 1 lucky purchaser! This will be SOLD on its merits! There is no shortage of them…..
Contact RE/MAX Hinterland.
(If this property is being sold by Auction or without a price, a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.)
|Land Size||20 Acre approx.|
- Address: 129 Murer dr
- Subdivision: Maleny
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Acres: 20 Acre approx.
- Price: offers over $1,225,000
- * 20 acres of first class grazing or horse country / creek and dams * Pavilion inspired home - Low maintenance (Solid concrete construction) * High Ceilings / Ducted Air Conditioning / Fireplace * Freshly painted inside and out, quality kitchen and new bathrooms * 4 large built in bedrooms with a very spacious master suite * Separate fully self contained cottage for your guests * Ample Car accommodation - 3 lock up and 3 carport with workshop * 3.2kw Solar Power including solar hot water * 20000 gal rainwater storage and 15000gal storage via pump from creek * 4 stables plus 2 tack rooms, wash down area and separate machinery shed
- Parking: 6