Iconic acreage – East side opportunities like this are RARE
Market indicators suggest this will sell very soon. There are no others like this on offer, so do not miss out on one of the very best!
We have recently sold a smaller vacant acreage block with comparable views and in the same location for over $1.5 million. This means, this is exceptional value for around the $1 million mark.
This 17.6 acre vacant rural allotment is a one of a kind and offers an extraordinary opportunity for buyers that desire exceptional views on the east side of Maleny.
* Glorious grazing acres with unobstructed views to the Glasshouse Mountains and beyond
* Several building sites offering mostly level areas
* Permanent water via a spring fed creek and a spring fed dam
* Fully fenced, private access road entry, winding driveway to main building site
* Rural land surrounding, so peace and privacy assured!
* 5 mins east of Maleny and 5 mins from Landsborough, 25 mins Sunshine Coast, 60 mins Brisbane
* Perfect site for an architectural masterpiece, farm house and / or hobby farming purposes
* Currently running beef cattle with capacity around 15 head
It is truly a one of a kind and must be inspected to truly appreciate.
Contact RE/MAX Hinterland today.
- Address: 870 Bald Knob rd
- Subdivision: Maleny
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Acres: 17.55 Acre approx.
- Price: Priced to Sell!
- Parking: 0