View Saturdays or By Appointment
Premium Family Home – Peaceful & Private Adjoining Bushland Reserve
This super-sized family home of the highest calibre, located at the end of a dress circle cul-de-sac and backing onto Gowen Bushland Reserve offers a premium small acreage lifestyle with all the bells and whistles!
Complete with five bedrooms, three bathrooms, three separate living areas, spacious well equipped kitchen, expansive covered alfresco north facing entertaining terrace overlooking 65,000 litre inground pool, plus double lock up garage and 3 bay steel frame shed; everything you and your family could want or need to live a superb semi-rural lifestyle is here.
There is a long list of features (too many to mention here), including: reverse cycle ducted and zoning air-conditioning, spa bath in ensuite, built-in bar in media room, external sun blinds, security locks and fly screens on all doors and windows, granite benches in kitchen, high-end appliances, gas cook top, walk-in pantry, 2.4 metre ceilings, alarm system, solar hot water, 1.5kW solar power, 3-phase power to the house and 1-phase to the shed, three water tanks and an irrigation system with eight outlets.plus more.
The master suite has an expansive view of the pool and gardens, as does the family room from the attractive bay windowsthe indoor/outdoor flow is seamless and the floor plan facilitates excellent separation of living.
On 5555m2 there is so much room for outdoor activities, and there is dog fencing in place to keep your pets contained and safe. A wide variety of well established fruit trees including, mangoes, lime, mulberry, star fruit, mandarins, oranges and bananas adorn the property, and the native gardenias will invigorate you with their beauty and perfume.
Set back from the road the home boasts privacy at the front and with the bushland backdrop at rear as a large buffer zone privacy and tranquillity are assured.
Located just a short drive into town with amenities including: rail to Brisbane, schools, aquatic centre, supermarkets, retail shops, tavern, parks, medical, dental, child care, and banks you can truly live a healthy country life style without sacrifice.
First time offered to the market, this home is exceptional in every sense. Inspections will impress!
– Premium family home with many extras
– 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 living areas
– Kitchen granite benches, walk in pantry
Smeg gas hot plates, NEFF electric self-cleaning oven
Electrolux dishwasher and Blanco range hood
– Expansive alfresco entertaining terrace
– 65,000 litre pebblecrete in-ground pool
– 2.4m ceilings, reverse cycle ducted zoned air conditioning
plus 3 reverse cycle Fujitsu split systems
– Spa bath & double vanities in ensuite
– Fly screens, alarm system, door and window locks
– North facing at rear, backs onto bushland reserve
– DLUG + 3 Bay 9m x 6m x 3m high, steel frame shed with power
– 460L Solar hot water, 1.5KW solar power, 20 panels
– Town Water plus rain water tanks 2 x 22,000L and 1 x 3,000L
– Abundant fruit trees and native shrubs and trees
– Irrigation via Davey pump, 8 outlets
– 5555m2 at end of dress circle cul-de-sac
– Short drive to town’s amenities & rail
– Amazing lifestyle, exceptional home!
- Address: 6 Avilka pl
- Subdivision: Beerwah
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Lot Square Feet: 5555sq metres
- Acres: 1.37 acres
- Price: Offers Over $720,000
- Parking: 5