Located on a private driveway off the road, here you will discover a secluded character home, positioned to maximise the spectacular views of the Glasshouse Mountains and surrounds.
Completed in 1980, this perfect country home features plenty of natural light, recently renovated throughout with high raked ceilings and a warm, earthy feel.
* Quiet and peaceful location, the home is set in just over 3 acres of lush gardens
* Large open plan living and dining areas with soaring raked timber ceilings
* Cooks kitchen with granite benchtops and splashbacks, updated appliances
* Large combustion stove set in brick feature wall complete with timber mantlepiece
* Master bedroom suite with full ensuite. A compact combustion stove will keep it cosy in the winter months
* Study/office or library room off the entry
* Two additional bedrooms with timber door built-in wardrobes
* Family bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
* One bedroom studio with separate lounge, ideal for guest accommodation or a work from home office
* Wrap around verandah & lock up garage that can be easily converted to a double lock up garage – Garden shed & dam also!
* A vast array of mature trees and gardens surround the home in this tranquil setting!
This is a rare opportunity in this sought after location. Don’t miss out, contact the team at RE/MAX Hinterland for further details.
location 2/10 Maple Street Maleny QLD 4552
phone 07 5408 4220
fax 07 5408 4221