Private Contemporary Hideaway on 50acres… Simply Divine!
A new beginning… and what better start than to purchase yourself the ultimate Sunshine Coast hinterland lifestyle retreat that combines natural beauty, a spacious 4 bedroom home plus separate self-contained 2 bedroom living downstairs. Set on 50 acres with good quality well drained soils, a spring fed dam and a picturesque creek. All this and only a short 15* minute drive to the vibrant town of Maleny and 20* minute drive to delightful Kenilworth.
The main living is upstairs with 4 bedrooms, kitchen, lounge dining opening to north facing timber deck overlooking tropical gardens and mountain views. Features include polished timber floors, large modern kitchen, bathroom and slow combustion fireplace. Downstairs is modern contemporary style tiled 2 bedroom studio with lounge dining area and bathroom. This could be suited to teenagers retreat or for the extended family living. With some modifications, you could easily add the kitchenette and it could be possible to set up as rental for additional income.
The property includes mature exotic plants, large vegetable and herb garden, variety of established fruit trees and an olive plantation. The land quality is very good and could be further cleared for a few cattle or horses to graze.
– Superb lifestyle opportunity with potential income
– Large modern contemporary home, 4 bedroom upstairs
– Separated self-contained studio 2 bedroom, lounge/dining downstairs
– Stunning private setting, long driveway, creek, spring fed dam, irrigation
– Polished timber floors, combustion fireplace
– Variety established fruit trees, vegetable/herb garden
– Established Olive tree plantation, palms and exotic native trees
– 2 rainwater tanks, 4 car garaging, shed
– 15* minutes Maleny, 20* minutes Kenilworth
– On school bus route
- Address: 398 Harper Creek rd
- Subdivision: Conondale
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Acres: 47.45 acres / 19.2 ha
- Price: Offers Over $520,000
- Style: modern
- Parking: 4