Inspect by Appointment
Located on the eastern side of Maleny, this fabulous Mount Mellum location is offering an amazing position high on the Rowan Lane rise and boasts a perfect North Easterly aspect with magnificent coastal and hinterland views!
With sleek lines and an emphasis on functionality, this clever design uses a combination of modern and traditional materials and incorporates two fully self-contained cottages. Built to exacting standards (completed September 2014), the raked ceilings and polished hardwood floors compliment the open plan living with magnificent views from most windows.
If you have been looking for a unique dual living opportunity then you owe it to yourself to inspect ASAP.
* Perfect, low maintenance ½ an acre allotment (2193m2)
* 2 bed + bath + car PLUS 1 bed + bath + car (view floor plan)
* Abundant light and breezes fill the homes – Perfect NE aspect
* Spacious front decks to both taking in those gorgeous views
* Quiet position on a country lane perched high up on the knoll
* Covered entertaining and BBQ area to rear complete with Artisan Pizza oven built out of brick and cob!
* Level land allowing further expansion, perfect for the addition of a shed, tennis court or pool
Suitable for so many purposes, this could be the perfect weekender you have been dreaming of or perhaps you are looking for a new home with additional rental income. This could even be the perfect start (or addition) to your Airbnb empire!
With a desirable east side location, this property is located just 25 minutes to the beach – 5 minutes to the train – 1 hour to Brisbane Airport. Don’t delay, inspect today – This is a unique property in a tightly held location and will attract its new owners quickly and easily at this price!
Mobile: 0447 737 737
Office: (07) 5408 4220
- Address: 34 Rowan lane
- Subdivision: Mount Mellum
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Lot Square Feet: 2193 Square Mtr approx.
- Lot Dimensions: 2193 Square Mtr approx.
- Price: Priced to SELL
- Style: modern
- Swimming Pool: no
- Parking: 2
- * Spacious front decks to both taking in those gorgeous views ... * Covered entertaining and BBQ area to rear complete with Artisan Pizza oven built out of brick and cob!