‘Carislea Cottage’… A view to your future. SOLD
Often sought, but rarely found, this could be the ONE!
If it is VIEWS you are after, then make sure you put this on the list! This blue chip acreage holding enjoys panoramic and protected views from Noosa to Kawana, with the beautiful hinterland countryside in the foreground of a view to your future!
Located just out of the village of Montville, you will find this superbly presented home on over 1 acre of freehold land. The allotment has a wide frontage and the home is set back from the road. Features include:
* Master crafted home by Ross Sinclair Constructions – Peace of mind from this notable builder
* Perfect layout with the living and bedrooms taking in the views – Spacious and bright
* Large verandah with perfect North East aspect – Soak up the sun and views
* High ceilings, hardwood floors, decorative cornicing – No expense spared
* Ducted air con, gas fireplace, back to base security alarm – Comfort for you and your guests
* Country style kitchen with a master chefs touch – A joy for any cook to work in
* Porcelain and marble lined bathroom with heated towel racks – 5 star amenities
* 5kw of solar panels, 50,000 litres of underground water storage, large single garage
* Separate workshop or artists studio – Great views from here also
Importantly to note, this property currently operates as a holiday home and has solid repeat business all year round. The current owners had planned to extend the home in keeping with the current design, and plans can be made available to interested buyers.
The owners have spent well in excess of 1 million dollars to date on this property, but circumstances now see this property priced below this mark for a quick sale.
Location, Views, and Quality make for a great investment.
Act now and contact RE/MAX Hinterland to arrange an inspection!
- Address: 31-35 Main st
- Subdivision: Montville
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Lot Square Feet: 4677 Square Mtr approx.
- Price: Offers Over $950,000
- Parking: 1
- Large verandah with perfect North East aspect - Soak up the sun and views