Stunning Country Home of Distinction
This stunning country home in Reesville is picture perfect, inside and out and we guarantee you will be impressed!
Surrounded by vistas of mature trees and flowering gardens, this stunning home would feature perfectly in Country Style magazine. It is truly a one of a kind!
Located in the popular Reesville high country district, 5 minutes from Maleny, you will be proud to call 281 Reesville Road home. Peace and privacy are afforded at this great property situated on a corner 3/4 acre allotment.
Vaulted ceilings and timber floors create a feeling of space and warmth in the open plan kitchen, dining and living areas. The stunning French provincial kitchen will be every cooks’ delight, featuring quality European appliances and granite bench tops. The northern deck is accessed from the second living area and is complete with a servery to the kitchen, perfect for entertaining your family and friends. There is extra living space via the bi-fold timber doors that open onto a spacious covered deck overlooking the back garden. Spend your summer afternoons relaxing here and soaking up the beautiful views of your property.
Complete with 4 bedrooms and two living areas, there is plenty of room for the whole family. The intricate wrought iron curved staircase leads to the two north facing attic bedrooms. The main bedroom features built in wardrobes, Juliet balcony and beautifully styled ensuite. The ground level bedrooms are also generous and the main bathroom is complete with granite tops, bath, separate shower and a 3rd loo.
In summary, features include:
* North East Facing 3017m2 block – gently sloping to flat
* Spacious living areas, decks and verandahs – suitable for all seasons!
* 4 bedrooms – 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
* Master built French provincial kitchen – This you have to see to believe!
* Cosy fireplace and vaulted ceilings – A winter delight!
* Garden is fully established and landscaped, complete with gazebo
* 75′ Bore, 5000 gallon rainwater tank, raised vegetable gardens
* Powered 7m x 15m shed with carport – The ultimate man cave
A property of this quality and appeal will not be on the market for long.
Make sure you register your interest with the team at RE/MAX Hinterland today!
|Mobile:||0447 737 737|
|Office:||(07) 5408 4220|
- Address: 281 Reesville rd
- Subdivision: MALENY
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Building Square Feet: 3017 Square Mtr approx.
- Price: Offers over $695,000
- Parking: 2