Character Filled Home, Close to Town – view Saturdays and by appointment
A rare hidden gem this home features rich artful characteristics, an abundance of tropical gardens and is located in a quiet family friendly pocket cushioned on two sides by a lush nature reserve.
Featuring a centrally located kitchen complete with stainless steel electric stove, ceramic cooktop and rangehood, pantry, ample bench space, high ceilings, with a fully air conditioned living area looking out to the huge pergola this is relaxed living at it’s best.
The 3 bedrooms enjoy private garden views and the main has a his and hers walk in robe, ensuite and opens out through French doors to the private landscaped gardens. Wake up to the sound of birds enjoying the well-established trees.
A spacious formal sitting room framed by a large bay window features a wood fire oven and is a decadent place to enjoy entertaining in the winter months.
Tranquil living awaits with extensive outdoor alfresco areas gently opening out from the home including a large covered deck, and pergola where you can immerse yourself in nature with the abundant oriental gardens.
- 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom with built ins
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, high ceilings, air con
- Separate formal living with picturesque bay window and wood fire
- Landscaped private gardens, citrus trees, easy care grassed areas, garden shed
- Large open undercover entry, 965m2 land parcel
- Town services, solar hot water, separate laundry and toilet
- Stroll into town to cafes, shops and restaurants
This privacy is rare to find so close to town, a must inspect to appreciate the convenience and charm that this property offers. Call and arrange an inspection today.
- Address: 16 Cedar Grove ct
- Subdivision: Maleny
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Lot Square Feet: 965m²
- Acres: 0.24 acres
- Price: $539,000
- Parking: 2