113-Acre Parcel, Hinterland Magnificence! MUST BE SOLD! Inspection Saturday 14 April 1:30pm – 2:00pm
Located in the picturesque rural community of Conondale, just 15 minutes to the vibrant town of Maleny, is this outstanding acreage parcel with abundant water, rolling green pastures and framed by stunning surrounds.
Fully fenced and gated, with gravel tracks, the 113 acre property consists of: nine paddocks, 13 spring fed dams, 750* metre Harper’s Creek frontage, 22,500 litre water tank, biocycle treatment plant and two 16m x 7.5m x 3.6m high colorbond sheds.
One of the sheds is fully fitted out to be liveable, it just needs council certification. Comfortable and modern it is fully plumbed, and is complete with three bedrooms, one-bathroom, open plan living, and spacious well-equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, Delonghi electric oven and stainless-steel dishwasher.
Features include: raked ceilings, 7kW reverse cycle air-conditioning, timber clip lock floors, French doors, LED lighting, and gas instantaneous hot water. There is also a 12m x 4m covered patio for alfresco entertaining and relaxation offering delightful views over the property.
The land is lush and fertile with some good quality creek flats rising to three gently undulating ridges with several fantastic private house sites with glorious views across the valley, should you wish to build your dream-home here one day. The property currently runs up to 50 head of cattle.
Water is amazing on this property with Harper’s Creek providing year-round permanent running water and there are approximately 13 spring-fed dams scattered throughout paddocks in the gullies between the ridges. There are several fantastic camp sites along the creek where you can observe the abundance of native wildlife or watch the colourful birdlife or just cool down in the permanent swimming hole.
Located just a few minutes into Conondale village, and with a school bus at the gate taking you to the local primary school, you are not isolated from the essentials; and Maleny’s many amenities are 15 minutes away.
Owners have a change of circumstances that has led to an urgent need to sell; this is a superb parcel of pristine acreage where you can live an idyllic hinterland lifestyle, as well as explore opportunities for income generation.
- 113 acre parcel, pristine farming land
- Fully fenced & gated, 9 paddocks
- Permanent Creek, 13 spring-fed dams
- Liveable shed needs council certification
- 3-bedroom, open plan living, 1 bathroom
- 7kW air conditioning, gas hot water
- Single phase 50amp power, 3-phase available
- 22,500L water tank, biocycle treatment plant
- Plenty of suitable house sites to consider
- 4-bay 16 x 7.5 x 3.6 high machinery shed
- Quality creek flats rising to undulating ridges
- Suitable for grazing & other farming activities
- Stunning surrounds with remnant forest
- Tracks throughout the property
- Minutes to Conondale, 15 mins to Maleny
- Address: 130 Aherns rd
- Subdivision: Conondale
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Acres: 46 ha / 113 acres
- Parking: 4