Sunshine Coast Council would like to advise residents in the areas of Kenilworth, Conondale and Cambroon that council officers will be performing routine night-time feral animal surveying in these areas between Monday, April 16 and Wednesday, April 18, 2018.
Surveying is used to determine the distribution, population, size, habitat use and impacts of feral animals.
The survey is conducted from council roads and reserves and does not require officers to enter private property.
The work will be performed using night-time thermal imaging equipment mounted to a council vehicle.
Surveying will be conducted in the following locations:
- Walli Creek Rd / Walli Mountain Rd, Kenilworth
- Aherns Rd, Conondale
- Kilcoy Lane – Broken Ridge Rd, Conondale
- Eastern Mary River Rd, Cambroon
- Booloumba Creek Rd, Cambroon
- If you have any information or sightings of feral animals in your area, please contact council. Council officers are available to assist with education and action for landowners to minimise the impact of feral animals on their property.
For more information contact council at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 5475 7272.